Gusher 7071 Vortex Series: The 7071 Series is a horizontal, open impeller centrifugal pump that meets the specifications of ANSI B-73.1. The series consists of 3 Power Frames and 33 pump sizes.
PDF (more info)
- Heavy Duty Casings - 300 psi wall thickness increases life under corrosive and erosive conditions. All sizes are self-venting with centerline discharge. Drain plug offered as an option
- Heavy Duty Shaft - Minimum deflection increases life for less maintenance.
- Renewable Shaft Sleeve - Hook type sleeve eases maintenance (easily removed) and is releaved to allow for changes in temperature.
- Power Frame - Heavy duty Power Frame is sealed against contaminants to ensure long bearing life. Water cooled for high temperature applications.
- Oil Lubrication - Oil lubrication is standard. The oil level is maintained by a sight gauge and power frame is vented. Oil may also be water cooled for high temperature application all power frames are jacketed as standard.
- Heavy Duty Thrust Bearing - Double row thrust bearing minimizes shaft end play for more effective stuffing box sealing, longer mechanical seal life, and withstands greater axial and radial thrust loads.
- External Impeller Adjustment - Like new clearance can be maintained with simple external adjustment in just minutes to maintain original high efficiencies.
- Rabbeted Fits - Accurately machined rabbets ensure positive alignment, longer seal life, easy replacement of spare rotating element when maintenance is required.
- Contained Casing Gasket - Protects against blow out.
- Positive Sealing at Impeller - Teflon O-Ring protects shaft from liquid being pumped.
- Fully Open Impeller - is designed with back pump-out vane to minimize axial thrust, and designed to handle solids and stringy material.
- Jacketed Stuffing Box - Is offered for high temperature applications to increase seal or packing life in temperatures up to 500OF (260OC).
- Direction of Rotation -The impeller must turn counter-clockwise when viewed through the suction opening of the pump.
- General Industry
- Paint Systems
- Pulp and Paper