Burks Regenerative Turbine Pumps unique design is engineered for high pressure, low flow applications. The raceway conducts fluid into the impeller and then provides a channel for the liquid to move as it is propelled and energized by the impeller. Pumps are available in base mounted and closed coupled configurations.
- Raceway- Sealing grooves, machined into the face of the raceway, match the impeller sealing grooves, minimizing water slippage and increasing delivery efficiencies.
- Impeller- Annular grooves or sealing rings, machined into the face of the impeller are perfectly matched with corresponding grooves in the raceway and intermesh without metal-to-metal contact to form a labyrinth seal.
- Extended Life- Lok(R) adjustment allows for extended life, field adjustment, and restoring factor efficiency as hydraulic passage wears.
- Feed / Transfer
- High-temperature water and oil heat transfer
- Boiler Feed and Condensate Return
- Hot and cold water circulation
- Brine recirculation
- Hydraulic oil circulation
- Additive metering
- Hot water spray
- Pressure Maintenance
- Jockey pumps
- Pressure Booster