Commercial Open Impeller All Stainless Steel End Suction Pumps
G&L Series NPO
- Bottle and glass washers
- Commercial laundry systems
- Parts washers
- Machine tool coolant
- Liquid transfer
- Water Circulation
- Spray System
- Washing/Cleaning Systems
- Air Scrubbers
- Filtration Systems
- OEM Applications
- General Water Services
Features and Benefits
- The NPO pump from G&L has been designed with exclusive technical benefits to serve the needs of manufacturers in a wide variety of washer applications.
- Complete AISI 316L stainless steel liquid handling components and mounting bracket for corrosion resistance, quality appearance and improved strength and ductility.
- Open impeller design passes up to 3/8″ solids including food particles, lint, metal filings, and other wash residue.
- Stainless steel construction with NPT threaded, centerline connections, easily accessible vent, prime and drain connections with stainless steel plugs. Optional seal face vent/flush available.
- Close-coupled design saves space and simplifies maintenance and installation.
- NEMA standard open drip proof, totally enclosed fan cooled or explosion proof motors with rugged ball bearing design.
- Standard John Crane type 21 mechanical seals with carbon versus ceramic faces and viton elastomers. Optional high temperature and chemical duty seals available.
- The NPO can be installed in either a horizontal or vertical position. An optional seal chamber vent is available.